BJ at Grace Notes tagged me for the Seven Sevens meme. I’ll play because playing is easier than working. And these are off the top of my head, so don’t take ’em too seriously.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. See my children married to people who love God and love them.
2. Go on a cruise (it’s booked!)
3. Get back into my size six dresses (hey, I can dream, can’t I?)
4. Retire to a house in North Carolina or Tennessee or Virginia–some place with SEASONS!
5. Hold a grandbaby of my own.
6. Go to Italy, esp. Rome and Tuscany
7. Act in musical theater
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play ball. Any kind.
2. Read a certain best-selling male novelist who makes me cry–because I hate myself for it!
4. Whistle with my fingers in my mouth.
5. Wiggle my ears.
6. Read a certain chapter of “Unspoken” without crying
7. Tolerate the hunting of endangered species
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. His height.
2. His heart for God.
3. His heart for young people.
4. His sense of humor.
5. His willingness to eat anything I put on the table.
6. His (sometimes blind) loyalty to me and our kids.
7. His habit of praying with me every morning before he leaves the house.
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
2. 🙂 (a smiley face)
3. “Uff da.”
5. “I don’t care. Where do you want to eat?”
6. “Sorry, I’m dieting today.”
7. “Well, okay, I’ll diet tomorrow.”
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The Word.
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Jane Eyre
4. The Nun’s Story
5. Those tomes by Diana Gabaldon
6. Anything by Dean Koontz in his later years
7. The Spiegel Catalog
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Ice Castles
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. The Nun’s Story
4. For the Boys
5. Eat, Drink, Man, Woman
6. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
7. All About Eve
Anybody else want to just take one category and play? Feel free!